Memorable dowloads:
Photomatix 3 beta for mac (about fucking time)
Rosetta Stone 3 (French/Spanish 1,2,3)
Pimsleur (French/Spanish 1,2,3)
Megapuss - Surfing
Jenny Lewis - Acid Tongue
I'm From Barcelona - Who Killed Harry Houdini?
And of course... you motherfuckers have hopefully checked out the new Justice - Planisphere stuff, non?
And so, for your pleasure, I offer you my test shot for the HDR program, and a little taste of the goodness that is Megapuss.

This has been my little corner for a while. I live on my laptop. And I started a painting... and behind that painting is my rumored "secret closet." Rumor no more! I think there is a drawing I've been keeping on my arm that will end up on this canvas...
YES! MEGAPUSS (Crop Circle Jerk '94)!!!
loveyou,
<3jon

2 comments:
I downloaded at least 30 albums. My computer is tired.
Ok, so Megapuss = Awesome. Now since were on the topic, check out Puscifer. Its from the same guy who sings for Tool and his other project A Perfect Circle.
Post a Comment